So What Does Integrated Partner Mean?
It means that AdsWizz’s technology is now served up through the Liquid Compass Streaming Delivery Network, not a 3rd party, and that AdsWizz team members now operate out of Liquid Compass’s global headquarters in Denver, Colorado.
- Seamless Ad Replacement
- Advanced Ad Trafficking that combines the effectiveness of online targeting, with multiple ad options or broadcasters and advertisers that support audio and video pre-roll, mid-rolls and post-rolls, as well as display ads.
- Ad break detection
- Seamless ad injection or replacement
- Traffic and scheduling of campaigns by spot, CPM or both
- Inventory management tool
- Hyper-targeting based on various attributes such as market, zip code, device (desktop or mobile players),browser, operating system (PC or Mac) and MORE!
- Player take-overs (think re-skinning your LC PRO 2.0 player with branded advertiser content)
- Ad impression measurement and post-impression performance reports
- ATSL or average time spent listening: Average time a session (listener) has been listening to a station
- AQH or average quarter hour: Average number of listeners recorded every fifteen minutes for each station monitored
- Geo-loc: Track all listeners on an interactive map in real-time – locally, and around the world!
- Player: See the number of devices, or type of media player / software used to listen to your station.and much more!